- Top Ten Obscure Google Search Tricks. I thought I knew a lot, but even I learned something here ;-).
- Keep Your Weight Loss Plan Simple to See Results. Ugh. I'm the heaviest I've ever been, and I'll take any help I can get . . . you know, except for eating less and exercising more.
- A chance to contribute to Jane's E-Learning Pick of the Day's Top 10 Tools for Learning 2008. I submitted my list (albeit late) last year, but I'm interested to see how things change this year.
- KeyJNote. A tool I read about on the above mentioned Jane's website. Looks like an interesting (more interesting I should say) way to view slides online.
- Grab Music from your Browser with FreeMusicZilla. I've always wanted to know how to do this, and I now know! I'll let you know how it works when I try it.
- The Ethics of Wi-Fi Stealing. I know I've done this before. But I've just always assumed (and had heard) that it was wrong. This got me thinking: is it?
- Trick Yourself into Eating Less. Yep, more weight loss. Like I've changed anything this week . . .
- Instructional Designers with Degrees: Survey Update. Cammy Bean at Learning Visions has some really nice insights in to what instructional design as a career is all about. I find her blog to be very interesting. I filled out the survey, and I felt sheepish about having a Ph.D. in the field. Great work there.
And from my del.icio.us bookmarks:
- BAIDU. A Chinese search engine where you can search for and find .mp3 files? How is this legal? Is it?