See the links after the jump.
- Ten Common Objections to Social Media Adoption and How You Can Respond - ReadWriteWeb A lot of people don't understand why I use Facebook, but here are some good answers for the naysayers.
- Zotero: The Next-Generation Research Tool
- Four Dumb Things I Do Out of Habit (But Plan to Stop) | Richard Nantel<
- The Amazing YouTube Tools Collection
- 40 Downloadable Open Source Social Software Applications by Max Kiesler
- CULTUREFOCUS: Ancient Maya. Pictures and history of Tikal, Palenque, Chichen Itza.
- Atomic Learning Windows MovieMaker Tutorials
- Atomic Learning iMovie 2 Tutorials
- XtremeMac IPV-MIC-00 MicroMemo Voice Record/iPodVid
- 4Teachers : Main Page
By the way, it is always fun for me to see how many other people have linked to something I linked to on del.icio.us. As for these, the iMovie tutorials had the least amount of links, with three other people, and Zotero had the most with a whopping 5660 other people!
Links from my Google Reader:
- Turn Your iPod Into A Podcast Studio For $100
- Download free .pdf to .doc converter
- Protect Your PC from Viruses in Real-Time with ThreatFire
- Online Real-Time Collaboration Web Applications
- Break the Argument Cycle Once and For All
- Free Download Manager 2.5
- Record Long Voice Messages as MP3s at Drop.io
- 10 VideoPodcasting Tips
- Lose Fat and Get in Shape Faster
- How to Film the D-Day Invasion on a Shoestring Budget
- Download YouTube Videos To Your iPod In Five Steps
- Free Kids Music
- Shuffle Wallpaper, Embed RSS Feeds in Your Desktop with Chaos Wallpaper
- Neulio Does for Training What YouTube Did Simple Video Content
- Questioning the Student Use of and Desire for Lecture Podcasts
- 10 Remarkable (and Free) Wordpress Themes
- Great Case Study: Twitter on CSI
I'm late for leaving on a camping trip, so I'll have to annotate these on Monday. I didn't want my loyal four subscribers to be without this week's links, though!